As I have said before I can't say too much over at Bigblog - due to family, friends, workmates etc frequenting - but hey! thats what I initially set it up for!
I'll start with some Adelaide news - for those that havent been here the city has a small water feature running through it - hubby rides his bike to work along it and was commenting it was starting to go a little green - on the verge of an algal bloom he thought.
Well overnight, something went very wrong mechanically and it was drained....oops
I don't know about you but I 'blog' in my mind ALL day long - funny, witty stuff that gets lost the minute I sit at the PC - and I can only Facebook from my phone so that doesnt help!
I have to admit - I am a little 'twisted' , bit 'obsessive' maybe, can I say the "D" word - well I did the BeyondBlue test a while back and just scraped in..... No reason to be I should add....
This is my 'mental' blog - should probably print it out for future medical appointments!
- I love buyin new cleaning products/tools but don't get around to doing much cleaning....
- I can't stop buying Super Food Ideas - but rarely cook anything new for dinner (I think I have every issue every printed)
- I also love stationery/home organisational 'things' but am very, very far from being organised.
- I continually food shop, but there appears nothing to eat past that nights dinner
- Have a wardrobe full of clothes - but nothing to wear (I'm not alone with this I bet)
Anyway, I have to have 3 weeks off of work soon - my plan is to get on top of this 'stuff'. I am also a hoarder/clutterer so hopefully removing some of this will free up my mental clutterness and give me a clearer mind.....lets hope anyway....